Do you have the skills to be part of an innovative team? If so, our team is a great place to learn the ropes of working in the field of EdTech, so if you have any experience with that, we'd love to hear from you!
we embody our values
BUSINESS STRATEGIES & OPERATIONS
Business Development Representative
• Lead generation and cold calling.
• Prospect for new customers or even work internal lists like reactivating old customers
• Converting markering leads into sales qualified leads for the Account Manager/Business Development Manager.
• With experience in B2B sales
Have worked in EdTech or have experience in SAAS is a plus.
• Compile and analyze data, process, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Collaborating with front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features
• Good problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Experience with Learning Management Systems is a plus
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma).
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
• At least 1 year of work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
• Collaborating with animators and other artists and attending meeting to discuss ongoing projects.
• Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
• Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create and realistic environment for movies, games, and other visual effects.
• Certificate, associate's degree, or bachelor's degree in graphic design or any related field.
• A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.